Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A view from my front window.....

A few months ago, my Auntie requested that I take a few pictures for her b/c she wanted to paint a "dairy scene." My Auntie is a very talented artist, and she has won so many awards for her artwork. She wanted a little "farm" inspiration, and of course I was happy to oblige. So, I donned my finest pair of barn boots in hopes of "capturing" the essence of whatever she was looking for. As I sat in the driveway snapping away, I was greeted by a few employees who waved and chuckled as they passed by. I guess I was so caught up in my "creativity" that I didn't realize that I was outside in my bright pink half-length bath robe, sporting a pair of steel grey barn boots-beautiful! I'm sure I was a sight for sore eyes. Perhaps I should of popped a picture of myself for some true "farm inspiration....a day in the life of a dairy farmers wife's life." It's a wonder my husband still thinks I'm ok looking after all of these years...heehee. I often say that it's AMAZING that I can get out of the house before 11:00 everyday, and this particular day was no exception. So.....Auntie, I hope you enjoyed the photos that I sent, and I can't wait to see the finished project.

Anyhow, I think that I often take for grated that at any given time, I can take a look out my front window and see this..... To God be the glory!


No comments: