Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family...


My darling sister, Auntie A (Dunk's momma) just e-mailed me this picture a few minutes ago. I always get sappy when I see pictures of my mom, dad, and oldest sister b/c they do not live nearby. A few years ago, my parents moved about 6 hours away from us, which has been difficult for me (I'll admit it...I'm a total momma's girl.) This picture was taken a couple of months ago when Auntie A. and I went to watch my niece compete in Jr. Miss. We don't normally "gussy up" like this (especially my dad!), but I was told that my normal attire of trackpants and a sweatshirt wasn't appropriate for the evening. What??? They live in the tooley bushes of hoe-dunk-ville Idaho. Oh well! Such is life....
From L to R...Auntie A, Auntie D (my oldest sister!), my daddy, Me, and my momma.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Did you guys plan to all wear black??

McJason's said...

Isn't that funny?? I almost always wear black when I'm feeling "fancy," and evidentally so does the rest of my family. We all think alike:0)