Monday, March 2, 2009

In his spare time....

I have SPRING FEVER! We all love being outdoors! I love to do yard work, and the kids can literally play from sun up to sun down (as long as it isn't too bitterly cold, of course) outside. The sun was shining last weekend (although it was slightly frigid), and we took advantage of it to the fullest. I donned my "yard work" clothes and headed outside to clean up debris, weed out flower beds, rake old leaves, and prune back plants. When Mr. J., Sr. arrived back at the house, he even got in on the action. He LOVES to prune trees (just ask his mom and dad:), and supposedly he has inherited his grandfathers love of the hobby. So, here he is...right before dark pruning our pear tree. Now, that's dedication:). I love my husband! Mr. J., Sr. on the pool ladder w/D'

D' assessing the situations

No comments: