Monday, April 6, 2009

Yeehaw....

I just found out our I-800 was approved on Thursday, April 2. Now, it will make its way to Guangzhou, China where it will meet up with a bunch of other paperwork already sent by our agency. Then, the US Embassy "works their magic (heehee)" on the documents and alerts the Chinese govt. that all is well. I've been told this takes a few weeks time, so when we actually get what is known as Article 5 approval is still unknown (probably sometime in April). From there, China issues travel approval, and then we are off to get Miss A.

We also received an email this morning from one of the missionaries. She shared a funny little story about Miss A. that brought a smile to my face. Evidently, the girl has a blast entertaining herself and flashing her beautiful smile to anyone that walks by:).

Anyhoo, I am off to enjoy a very busy, fun-filled day basking in the almost 70 degree weather!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Can't wait to meet her!