Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm a Copier.....

I confess....I copied this from Marmee who copied it from Joyce, but I thought it was fun:)....
20 Of My Favorite Things.
1. Color- Fuchsia, or purple
2. Dessert- Cheesecake, or a pineapple sundae
3. Smell- Bread just out of the oven
4. Flower- French Tulips
5. Animal- Dogs....not a cat person at all!
6. Month-December....I love Christmas.
7. Beverage- Grande Americano...2 equals...1 inch NF milk.
8. Pair of shoes-Running shoes.
9. Snack- Popsicles.
10. Song- Anything really. I love classic rock, Third Day, Kenny Chesney, Taylor Swift, etc.
11. Book- Bible, of course. Then anything to do w/adoption, China, etc.
12. Fruit- Apples, or pineapple
13. Hairstyle- up in a "mom" clip.
14. Piece of clothing- Trackpants....I live in them!
15. Store to clothes shop- Ross, Kohl's, Outlet shopping. I'm a cheap!
16. Season- Summer!
17. Hobby- Crochet, kids, baking, Internet.
18. Thing to collect- Antique Teacups.
19. Movie- The Sound of Music, Cold Mountain
20. Restaurant- Anything fast and kid-friendly. We like Bob's Burger and Brew the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on a few things: classic rock and dogs! NO to cats (sorry cat fans)!! I just saw bits and pieces of Cold Mountain on TV this past week. It looks pretty good, like one to get from Netflix. Do you think Kevin would like it? Or is it more of a chick flick?

Happy birthday to J! He's getting to be a little man, isn't he?

Any news on the adoption front? Are the Swine Flu precautions lifted yet???