Thursday, July 23, 2009

So excited for my dear friends.....

I just needed to use my blog as an "outlet" to share some news that I can't seem to contain. I love babies! Hearing about pregnancies, deliveries, "paper pregnancies", forever families, adoption stories, etc. fills my heart with joy!

My dear friend, her husband, and their beautiful son welcomed a baby to their family today via c-section. I won't give any details as they are hers to share, but both mother and baby are doing well. We thank the Lord for a safe delivery and a beautiful new blessing to their family!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

I'm sooooo excited for them!!! What a wonderful blessing! Now I need to make another trip up there to meet the new addition (and see you too!!!).

Shirlee McCoy said...

I was thinking about you today, praying that God would fill your basket to overflowing!

How is your littlest darling? Her eyes really seem lit up. I knew love would change her. I just didn't realize how quickly it would happen.