Friday, September 11, 2009

Look at me!

Miss A' has been going thru some pretty intense physical and occupational therapy sessions since our return home. She isn't very keen on getting pushed to do new things, especially when it comes to pushing her body. I mean this in the nicest possible way, but the girl is a little bit lazy:).

She loves her therapists, but doesn't love it when they try to maneuver her in a manner in which she doesn't want to be maneuvered. At first, I used to get a little upset watching because she would cry and complain to them. The therapists assured me that it was quite a normal reaction, and she just needed to work thru it all.

Above, you will witness one of Miss A's newest accomplishments. She can now use her hands to feed herself, which didn't exactly come naturally to her. She didn't realize that those adorable little hands of hers were meant to be used.

We are so excited! I think I showed this video to just about everyone that I saw today. What a blessing to be able to witness another one of our little girls milestones!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Way to go Miss A. Your auntie is so proud of you!!!

julia said...

yippee amazing job