Friday, September 11, 2009

Mommy's night out....

From L to R. Bri's friend, Kina, Dan, and Bri
Bri and Dan
My sisters and I. From L to R....Auntie A., Auntie D., and I.


My sister was in town for the weekend to watch her daughters soccer game, so my other sister and I decided it was only fitting to go out to dinner together to celebrate. We invited my niece (her daughter that lives w/us), her boyfriend, and her best friend along for the trip. I have been CRAVING Mexican food, so guess who got to pick the restaurant? YUM MO!
Darling hubs stayed home w/all the kids, so it was a very relaxing and fun outing. Thank you, Darling hubs. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a fun night for you sisters!! What a great hubby, too! Love the pics of Miss A...wow!! She's doing so well....great job, Mommy and Daddy!

julia said...

you finally got you mexican food fix;) your niece and Dan sure are cute together