Friday, October 23, 2009

A-OK

Quick post today.....

Went in for my 17 wk appt. today for baby VK. Everything went great, w/the exception of Miss A's behavior...heehee. Sheesh, the girl has a set of lungs on her. Thankfully, my sister and mother picked me up a double stroller on one of their many shopping escapades, so at least she and D' were confined....good times, good times! Both of my sisters and mother are all about increasing my efficiency as a momma, so a huge thank you to them for thinking of us and finding a great stroller for D', A', and baby VK. :)

Baby VK's heartbeat was 150 bpm (for all of those who like to try to guess the gender based on that.....mother! :) Baby nugget is laying on the low side, which is exactly where Miss M' was, too.

Next appt. is in November and if we'd like to know the gender (still undecided), we can do it then.

No comments: