Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Miss A' is off to school....

Story time

A' kissing her baby
Circle time (and her FAVORITE teacher, Shawn). Seriously, she adores Shawn and follows her everywhere.
Anna testing out the playground equipment

Puzzle time!

Miss A' started developmental preschool a few weeks ago, and these pictures are from her first day. She is still adjusting to her new schedule (not always easy for her to adapt to new environments), but each day is getting a bit better than the former. She LOVES her teachers, and she seems to like her fellow classmates. It was a little hard for me to leave her because I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to my kids, but I think it will really benefit her socially and cognitively. She already seems to be way more inquisitive about her environment, and she can't seem to stay out of things (even more so than before!).

1 comment:

kgetzinger said...

Looks like a great school. I am so glad that she is liking it. I love her hair. ADORABLE!