Sunday, June 27, 2010

The knot has been tied.....

Daddy, Miss A', and Princess L' at the reception.
My sisters and I. From left to right....Darce (mother of the bride), Amanda, and myself (w/L')
Mr. and Mrs. VK! He looks rather dapper in his dress blues. And, my niece was absolutely beautiful....glowing!
Great G'ma w/5 of her over 1oo grandkids and great-grandkids.
4 of my 5 w/their adorable cousin, C'.



Here are a few pictures from my nieces wedding this past weekend. Everything turned out beautifully, and the bride and groom are now enjoying a few days away on their honeymoon. I, on the other hand am enjoying the silence.....well, as silent as you can get w/5 kids. Saturday was rather hectic (in a good way), but fun. Thank you, Bri and Dan for sharing your day w/us. Congratulations again to both of you!

1 comment:

Shirlee McCoy said...

Wonderful! Congratulations to the happy couple.

And....I love seeing pictures of all of you! Ms. A looks great!