Sunday, June 13, 2010

What makes me happy....(and J, Sr. of course, too)

I wish I could figure out how to move my pictures around on my blog because I intended them to be in order of age, but it didn't work out that way. :)

I finally got around to installing some picture software I've had for awhile, and decided to play around a bit. I am certainly not a professional, but these turned out A-OK for what I needed them to do. I haven't been able to drag myself into a photo studio (doesn't appeal to me much because my children do NOT cooperate in pictures, and I usually leave drenched in sweat from maneuvering them around, yelling at them for not sitting still (ahem....I mean gently persuading), and plus the studios are normally STIFLING hot. Almost always, none of the professional pictures turn out, and I walk away disappointed AND spend money because I feel guilty if I don't.

Anyhoo, here they are...







4 comments:

Sonya said...

BEAUTIFUL babies Shelby!

Theresa said...

good pictures!! what software did you buy?

Jamie Lynn said...

SUCH cute pictures, Shelby! Seems like you capture more of the expressions you love when YOU take the picture yourself. Love 'em!

Shirlee McCoy said...

I love seeing all the kids! Thanks for sharing these photos.