Wednesday, January 19, 2011

But we're not even Italian.....

Sweet baby B' and Little Miss L' enjoying their pre-dinner snack.

D' and C' anxiously awaiting their pizza making

Check out that concentration

Yay!  Cheese!!

Auntie K' hard at work


Sweet baby B' was ready for some pizza

Shocking isn't it?

What??  Round Table is hiring??

Can she get any cuter?


So proud of their pizza

I think these belonged to Miss M and Mr. J, jr.
Last night, we had my beautiful friend and her darling little boys over for dinner.  We had "pizza bar" and each kiddo got to build their own pizza.  I think it was a hit with everyone  gauging by the smiles. :)  Auntie K' and I have been friends since the third grade, and we share a lot of fun memories from our childhood, teen years, and adulthood.  She has been a wonderful friend, and I cherish her friendship so much.

4 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Those kinds of friends are few and far between and definitely to be cherished!:) Love the kids and their pizzas... you are such a fun mom, Shelby!:)

Shirlee McCoy said...

FUN!!!!

But, now I want pizza!

Unknown said...

It is nice, funny and interesting.But any way it is nice to me.I like this and I like to keep this in my mind.
Gob Bless you.
===========
SEO SERVICES

tiger mom said...

Pizza bar! awesome idea for a party... right before cleaning day.

www.russiantigermother.blogspot.com