Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy...

These 5 little smiling faces are the reason that I can celebrate Mother's Day.  I am blessed beyond measure!

I woke up to breakfast in bed made and served by Mr. J',jr.   I then dozed off for a few more minutes and was greeted with a sweet little kiss from D'.  As I walked out of my bedroom, I found a card that Miss M' made for me laying on my dresser.  I came downstairs to the sweet sound of L' saying "momma," and then sweet Miss A' crawled up next to me on the couch to cuddle while I drank my coffee.  And, that was just the first 20 minutes of my day.  I would say that it has been a pretty amazing day so far!  I feel loved. : )

1 comment:

Jamie Lynn said...

Your kiddos are blessed to have you as their momma, S'!:) Sure is hard to imagine what life was like before them!