Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An interview with the munchkins (thanks Auntie C for the idea)

Recently, we read our Auntie C's blog, and she had some very enlightening information from my cutie-pie niece on politics, religion, hobbies, and food. I think cutie-pie may have a future in investigative journalism:) Anyhoo, Auntie S. copied Auntie C., and the results are as follows:

Mommy- So, who are you rooting for in November, McCain, or Obama?
Miss M-Duh! McCain. (Her daddy would be so proud!) Mr. J: I pick that guy, too. Darling D: Huh?
Mommy- So what makes you think he's the candidate of choice?
Miss M- Cause my mommy says so. Mr. J- I pick that, too. Darling D- Huh?....(what, you're a VK! You have to be a conservative!)
Mommy-What’s your favorite thing to do?
Miss M- Play with my horse. Mr. J- Dirt man! (he's a man of few words....more of an "action" sort of guy. Darling D. - Huh? (mommy thinks we may be establishing a pattern w/Darling D, are we not?)
Mommy- Chicken, or beef?
Miss M-Beef. Mr. J-both, can I have a snack? Darling D-Huh?
Mommy-Vanilla, or chocolate?
Miss M-Chocolate. Mr. J-both, can I have a snack? Darling D-Chocolate. Mommy loves that he has learned about the important things in life!
Mommy-Fruit, or vegetable?
Miss M-Fruit, except for tomato. Mr. J-both, can I have a snack? (oh dear, mommy has started something!). Darling D-Foooot (aka. fruit)

Ok....mommy thinks that I have gathered enough information about the little munchkins for the evening. I guess I better go get that snack!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Ha Ha! I can totally picture J. answering "dirt man" and asking for a snack each time. Too funny.

Jeff, Allison & Ryan said...

Hi there! Welcome to the wild (more like addictive!) world of blogging! I'll have to add you to my link list so I can check out what's happening with your family! By the way, love Mr. J's answers... sounds like another little blonde guy I know! ;)
Allison