Monday, September 22, 2008

It's corn pickin' time!

Sigh....it is that time of the year. Dare I say it? Ok, if I must. It is officially the start of corn silage season. Today, Darling D. got to ride with Daddy in the chopper while Mommy went to a fun lunch meeting. I ended up being gone a lot longer than I anticipated, so it ended up being around 5 hours of fun for Darling D. and Daddy. Normally, Darling D. loves riding with Daddy, but 5 hours is a LONG TIME FOR A TODDLER TO SIT IN AN ENCLOSED FOUR FOOT SQUARE AREA WITH NO WHERE TO RUN! For those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting Darling D. you are well aware of the shear enormity of energy the boy has....never sits still! Needless to say, I think Mommy's arrival was a welcome site to both of them.

Now, much to Mommy's delight, all three of the peanuts are quietly playing upstairs in their bedrooms. It is much too quite. I better go and see what they have gotten into........

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am loving your blog, Shelby!! Way to go!! Such cute pictures of the kids and I love your comments....too funny. Hope you are having a good week. Talk to you soon!
love, Karen