Monday, October 13, 2008

We made it home.

We had a great time visiting our family in Idaho, but we are very happy to be home. The kids did great traveling. I was expecting the worst in the car on the way back, but the kids did terrific!

Another congrats to Cousin Beenanna. On Saturday, the lady Badgers finished up as the District Champs. Beenanna led the team with four out of the five goals. She is AWESOME! I couldn't believe how well she played. She reminds me so much of her momma when she was her age. She looks exactly like her and plays soccer just like her, too.

I would love to post some pictures of our trip, but I didn't bring my camera. I misplaced my charger for the battery and didn't have time to look for it before we left. I'm hoping that it turns up soon. I'm sure Darling D. has put it in a "safe place" for momma, but where that would be is a mystery to me. Alas, such is life with a two year old......

No comments: