Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Wed. already???

I think that the older I get, the faster time goes by. It seems like only yesterday that we were being blessed with the births of all three (2 physical and 1 mental birth;0) of our munchkins. I have one child that will be entering double digits in a few months, one that is embarking on his first experience with the tooth fairy (all four front teeth are extremely loose-may need to ask Santa for his two-oops! I mean 4 front teeth), one that I long to hold in my arms, and one that has shown more unconditional love than I ever could imagine. I can't think of what life would be like without any of them. They tire me at times, but the rewards far outweigh the sweat and tears. No words are sweeter than to hear an unprovoked, "I love you, mommy."

Another gift that we have been blessed with is a large extended family. I am so thankful that my peanuts have all sorts of cousins to play with. This week, baby D-ha's mommy and daddy are taking a few days away, and we took turns with Auntie C and Uncle J. and Papa D. and Grandma O. watching her. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous to have another toddler underfoot, but baby D-ha has been hilarious and so much fun!! It makes me happy that she has been so comfy here and doesn't seem to be upset about being away from home even though I know she misses her mommy and daddy. Mr. J. wanted to add to the fun tonight and asked if Cousin C. could come over for a sleepover, too. Ahhh....why not....what's one more, right???
Baby D-ha and Darling D chasing each other
Peek-a-boo! Where did baby D-ha go??? This was actually quite hilarious b/c baby D-ha kept saying, "where'd I go?" I think she was having just as much fun entertaining us as we were watching her.

Not sure who took this picture, but I found it on my camera and thought I'd share either Mr. J. and Miss M.'s creative genius.



Dunk and D-ha taking a minute to pose for Auntie S.


D-ha and Darling D. chasing each other.....again. Chase is a favorite game of there's. They seem to enjoy running around and laughing at each other.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

We are so thankful for all of our fun cousins too!!!