Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yippee!!!

Ok, so I may have spoken too soon! Our immigration officer just called, and she has our file on her desk. . . . finally! She said that she would hopefully be able to look at it in the next day, or two and let us know if we are good to go from an "immigration standpoint." From there, the rest of our paperwork will be off to China (kind of...there are a few more steps involved, but way to complicated to explain), and we will be one step closer to bringing home sweet baby A. I'm getting all teary-eyed thinking about it. I admit it...I'm a huge moosh-ball!

On another note...sorry if my last post sounded grumpy. I know that it isn't our immigration officers fault that they are so backlogged, and she is doing the best that she can.

A big THANK YOU to our SW for re-mailing our homestudy revisions again. We SO appreciate you, and all of our friends at your office:) You are all amazing, and you know who you are;0)

Thank you for your prayers!
S

3 comments:

amy said...

I came over to write that we are praying with you on your last post and then read this one. Yay!
Now I am praying that the next series of steps goes much quicker!!!

Love that picture of your sweet girl!

McJason's said...

Thank you, Amy!
S

kgetzinger32 said...

Whohoooooo! We are praying that Baby A is here before the TULIPS!!! - Kathi