Monday, November 10, 2008

Mommy-aka Superwoman!

Today, Miss M. and Mr. J. didn't have school and begged me to do something fun with them. I have been wanting to take them to the movies for a long time, but it isn't exactly an easy task with Darling D. in tote (may I remind you that he is 2?) But, for some reason I felt like Superwoman today and decided to try the "lets see what happens" plan. The whole way to the theater, I was secretly planning out in my mind what I would do if I had to suddenly leave b/c of an unforseen event...again, may I remind you that Darling D is 2?

Much to my surprise, Darling D. loved it! He sat quietly watching and followed along with the big kids. He was laughing on cue just as his big sis and big brother were. I was waiting for a potty break, a snack request, or a two year old meltdown, but it never happened. We all left the movie theater with big smiles on our faces. The kids were smiling because they loved the movie, and mommy was smiling because we made it-Yippee!

No comments: