Tuesday, November 18, 2008

While we are waiting....


Since we are STILL (aaak.....very frustrated!) waiting for immigration to do whatever it is that they do, I thought I'd post another picture of our precious baby girl. It helps me to keep looking at her picture as it motivates me in knowing that all of this paperwork headache is for a reason.

Just to update you all on the latest from the government....As of last week, I was told that they never received our initial revised homestudy. After a valent attempt to get someone to actually look for it (forbid the thought that they may actually have to get up out of their chairs,) our SW sent another copy on Friday. I felt very sorry for our sw b/c I KNOW that she mailed it, and it is just a pain that she had to do it again. It was received in their offices again yesterday...verified w/usps, so let's pray that someone finds it this time.....

Praying for patience,
S

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I'll be praying for you. Dealing with the government is always difficult. Hope you get your sweet little girl soon. Could it happen before Christmas??

McJason's said...

Thank you, Rachael,
I think before Christmas is highly unlikely, but we are hoping it will be before her 18th b-day...just kidding. I'm feeling silly today;0) I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be until late spring, or early summer. I'm hoping that I'm pleasantly surprised with an earlier date, though.