Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A year in review...

Because we are only a few hours away from ending 2008, I thought it would be fun to ask the kids what stands out to them as memorable, exciting, etc. Here's what they came up with....
Miss M.'s top 5....

1. The day I found out I had a sister. 2. Going to Disneyland. 3. Going to see my g'pa and g'ma in Idaho. 4. Having my cousin stay with me for 3 wks over the summer. 5. Starting my new school and making more friends.

Mr. J.'s top 5....

1. Digging in the dirt farm (see previous posts). 2. Digging in my mud farm (again, see previous posts). 3. Going to the farm show in Tulare, CA. 4. Going to Disneyland. 5. Having a brother to play with.

Darling D.'s top 5 (with a little prompting from mommy)...

1. Going to Disneyland. 2. Riding with Daddy in the tractors. 3. Playing in the snow. 4. Playing with BoBo(aka Mr. J.) 5. Playing with Cousin C. at J-Playland.

Mommy's top 5....

1. That I'm married to an amazing man! 2. My kids are healthy and happy. 3. Darling D' made it thru his surgeries w/out any major complications. 4. We were privileged to be matched with another child from China. 5. Having wonderful friends and family.

Mr. J., Sr.....

Ditto on what you said, mommy....except I'm not married to a man..heehee!

So, to all of our friends and family, we wish you a very happy and healthy '09!

No comments: