Saturday, February 14, 2009

Catchin' up....

Ok...so if you know my dad, you know that he is extremely "tidy" about everything. He has always taken great pride in keeping his stuff "neat and clean," and his shop is no exception. My dad is a huge car fan and always has been. After all of his children left the nest, he took up a pretty incredible hobby. He has a true passion for restoring old cars. He literally picks them up w/grass growing up through the chassis, and turns them into something beautiful! Below, you will see his latest two "babies" as he calls them, as well as one that is waiting to be transformed into an incredible machine. My dad does amazing work, and I'm so proud of him. . . now...if only I could get him to "donate" one to me:). My dad and Mr. J., sr. in his "reloading room." . . note how everything has a place. Now, you can see where I get it from:).
My daddy's 56' chevy. I wish I had a before picture!
My dad's 39'chevy coupe...again, wish I had a before.
The "babies."

This is one that is awaiting restoration. I'll try to remember to post an "after" when he's done.

No comments: