Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter egg hunt '09

Cousin C' in all of her pink glory:)
D' on a mission to find the eggs

Logie-Pie and Auntie Gooch

Owie assessing the situation

The Easter egg crew. From L to R...(front row) D' and Mr. J.
(middle row) Miss M., Logie-Pie, and Uncle T.
(back row) cousin C and Cousin Owie
This morning, we had a few cousins over to color Easter eggs and participate in our annual Easter egg hunt. Everyone had fun, even though some of the older kiddos think the Easter bunny needs to work on his "hiding skills." I will give him the message next year:).

2 comments:

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

Opps, I messed up on the last comment, so let me try this again. THANKS for having us over this morning, it was lots of fun!! I also have to say that I love your creative "easter baskets". watching "D" drag around that big box made me laugh so hard!!