Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring break.....

As an added bonus to the break, my folks, my sister and her family came over from Idaho to spend Easter w/us. B', my niece was also over to visit the college that she will attend next year. She will be playing for their soccer team, so she was pretty jacked to meet some of the players and spend time practicing with them. She is such a sweet girl, and we are so excited to have her so close next year.
Auntie D' and Uncle B' even surprised Miss M', Mr. J, and Darling D' with a new puppy. Her name is Bailey, and Miss M. is in LOVE!!! Thank you, Auntie D. and Uncle B.! They haven't stopped talking about her since you left:).
Miss M. and Mr. J. with Bailey Beagle
Papa and D' snuggling while eating breakfast and drinking "chacha" milk. D' LOVED getting hand fed breakfast from Papa:).
My niece B' and Darling D'
Auntie D'(my sister) being jumped on my D', Dunk, and their friend Skylar
Whoops! Put it on twice:)
My momma and Yvonne (our next door neighbor growing up and a great friend!)
My Dad and J' talking "shop" in the kitchen
My brother-in-law from Idaho


My niece and Bailey.

No comments: