Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pucker up, baby.....


D' is VERY fond of chocolate milk (aka. chacha milk)! Every morning and night he insists on having it. Tonight, I was feeling lazy (didn't want to get everything out...I'll admit it!) and decided to surprise him w/a little something different. I gave him a glass of orange juice instead and had my camera ready. Apparently, it wasn't what his palate was expecting! I wasn't able to catch the first sip, but to my delight he made the same face after ever single sip, so I happily sat in front of him snapping up pictures left and right (Is that bad?) He actually kept telling me it was "dewishwish," so I took that as a good sign.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Too funny!! Love the look he's making:)

Rachael said...

I love his sour faced look. Too cute!