Sunday, June 21, 2009

A little update...

Just wanted to let everyone following my blog know that I am having technical difficulties. I am able to email ok, but I'm having difficulty uploading pictures on my blog. I will try to put up pictures on FB and email to friends and family.

We are off to meet A' in about an hour along with another Bethany family that will meet their 4 year old son. Please pray for a smooth transition for these little kiddos as it has to be frightening for them.

In other news from China....
We just went to a market and bought all kinds of snacks. We even found Oreo's and Pepsi....oh happy day! We found a restaurant last night that serves sandwiches, which was a pleasant surprise. J' and I are not very brave when it comes to sampling local delicacies. Just ask J' about the intestines of Inner Mongolia:). I miss American Food!!!

Thanks for your prayers:)

No comments: