Saturday, October 9, 2010

Memememememe!

I copied this from a friend (hi M'!). 


01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?

Yes....love my man!
02) What was your dream growing up?
To be a scientist, doctor, or nurse.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
Ok...this is totally dorky, but I wish I knew how to reupholster furniture.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Double, grande Americano...2 equals & 1 inch of nonfat milk.  Or, if you are going for an "adult" drink.....fuzzy navel.
05) Favorite vegetable?
Brussel sprouts.....seriously!
06) What was the last book you read?
Forever Lily

07) What zodiac sign are you?
Gemini.....but it's not my thing.
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where?
I would love to have a small tattoo of a ladybug on my big toe, but I'm a huge chicken when it comes to pain.  My ears are pierced, but I hardly ever where jewelry b/c it's too fussy for me.
09) Worst Habit?
Alcohol and cigarettes....JUST KIDDING!  Don't smoke and I rarely drink.  I would say that my worst habit is pestering my dear husband constantly by calling him and asking when he's going to be in the house. : )
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
If I knew you, yes.  If I didn't know you, no.  My momma harped on me as a kid...."never give rides to strangers!"
11) What is your favorite sport?
Chasing my kids.  Is that a sport?? 

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Glass-half-full-type-of-a-girl.  My momma always said when we were little and tried complaining...."quit belly-aching girls.  there is someone in the world that is far worse off than you are."

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Freak out.....I'm claustrophobic!
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
???? can't think of anything right now.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you?
I can't stand wet hair, especially wet hair that is detached from human heads.  Ew....grosses me out!

16) Do you have any pets?
Too many....4 cats (barn variety), 1 dog, 14 chickens, 2 horses (maybe 3 soon), and some cows (not really "pets"....more like yard art. :)
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I'd be thrilled, but then secretly terrified that my house might be messy. 

18) What was your first impression of me?
Loved ya!
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Scary
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I wish I had long, super-straight hair that didn't need any fussin' in the morning.  I wish I could just brush and go.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on what we're talking about.  If it involved illegal activity, your conscience.  But, if it had to do w/chocolate, or any type of dessert....crime partner.
22) What color eyes do you have?
Blue
23) Ever been arrested?
Um....I wish not to discuss.  Just kidding....NO!
24) Bottle or can soda?
Bottle
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Start another adoption.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out?
Home
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
The Holy Ghost
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
I have 5 kids.  I have NO spare time.
30) Do you swear a lot?
All the time....in my head.  jk.... :o)
31) Biggest pet peeve?
Incessant complaining....totally annoys me.  A little venting here and there is ok (I do it!), but if it's all ya' do, do it at home!

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Quirky
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Yes, I love my husband.  But, we aren't really "romantic" type people.  If either of us tries to be we end up laughing at each other and rolling our eyes at one another.

34) Favorite and least favorite food?
I like everything, but I am a huge fan of Chinese, Mexican, or Thai food.

2 comments:

Shirlee McCoy said...

See? I knew I liked you!

We share favorite sports and favorite foods!

Anonymous said...

I knew you were a kindred spirit.......... I love brussel sprouts!! They are a must at our Thanksgiving meal. Primarily for me and Kev, the girls not so much. They are gut bombs, though, so we don't OD on them.

Fun to see what your answers were. Miss you!!