Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crooked.....

I think he may have been a little numb still. :)
Today, D' finished up his 6th (yes, I said 6th) fillings that we've been working on since he came home from China.  What a trooper he was!  I can't believe how well he does with the dentist (of course, he told me before going that his dentist was his girlfriend, so I think he may have a little crush)....not a tear, tantrum, or cry out of him.  He has the ladies at the dentists office wrapped around his finger, and he knows it!  They all tell him how cute he is, and of course, he EATS it up.  I'm gonna have to watch out for this boy when he grows up because he is quite the little charmer!

2 comments:

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 5 said...

Poor guy! We went to the dentist last week and Samantha has NINE cavities! Apparently we haven't been doing too great with her brushing lately! Our dentist doesn't even numb her though, they just use the happy gas and she says it doesn't hurt at all.

Karen said...

That smile is HILARIOUS!! Good blackmail.....what fun posts.